11 Signs Your Job Doesn’t Deserve You:
1) Your boss is micro-managing you and your decisions
2) They do not give you credit for your work
3) Your boss does not give you enough feedback and guidance
4) Your boss has little interest in what you are doing, or worse avoids you
5) You are underpaid
6) You are not learning anything new
7) Your boss is not aware of what you are capable of
8) Your health is suffering because of stress
9) You can not remember when was the last time your boss thanked you
10) You dedication, hard work, loyalty are not appreciated
11) The real deal-breaker is when your boss lacks integrity: Integrity is by far the most important asset of a leader.
Go where you are celebrated, not just tolerated.
Go where you can make a difference.
Go where your loyalty and hard work will be appreciated.
Popular short articles:
I hired someone over 50 years old. And, Oh My God. (223,000 Likes, 25M views)
Loyal employees are worth much more than their weight in gold (201,000 Likes)
I HIRED someone with EMPLOYMENT gap of 12 years. And, Oh My God ! (161,000 Likes, 16M views)
Never Punish Loyal Employees For Being Honest. (97,000 Likes)
You are LATE ! said BOSS (83,000 Likes, 12M views)
SHOCKING interview – how I got a job (77,000 Likes, 10M views)
If you think good employees are expensive, try bad employees (74,000 Likes)
How to give BEST PEOPLE what they want. (70,000 Likes)
“I would not HIRE a young WOMAN” said someone. (65,000 Likes, 9M views)
I made an offer to someone, and then I got a call from the previous manager. OMG(62,000 Likes, 7M views)
Integrity is by far the most important asset of a leader. (61,000 Likes)
How NOT to INTERVIEW. 11 Mistakes. (61,000 Likes, 7M views)
Stop asking these questions on Interviews. (58,000 Likes, 6M views)
Loyal employees are precious gems, not stepping stones ! (50,000 Likes)